I have never been a Christmas person, Christmas is not a really big deal in my family, we usually have a small gathering which involves us stuffing our face with food. Anyway, since I am determine to get into the Christmas spirit this year I have picked out a few things that I think is quiet nice as gifts or as stocking fillers. Is it just me but Christmas shopping is extremely stressful!? I love buying gifts for people but I never know what to get for people and when I ask them they just say "I don't know what I want" or "just get me anything." Hope you guys find this helpful!
1. Fujifilm Instax Mini Cameras : I personally own a Polaroid 600 and the Fujifim instax mini 7S and I personally think that the Fujifim Instax Mini is better for those who just want to take some cool instant photos where as the Polarois 600 is more expensive and the film takes a long time to develop. Also the quality is a lot better on the Instax mini than the Polaroid 600. Oh! And the film for the Polaroid 600 is much more expensive.
2. Urbanears Humlan headphones: These are one of the best headphones I have ever gotten. It isn't too expensive for it's quality and compared to other brands this is definitely worth the £40. And it's also simple and chic, I think this is perfect for all the music lovers out there.
3. Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette: What more can I say about this!? I'm sure that everyone have heard of this. I rarely wear eyeshadows but when I do I only like using matte and neutral colours and this is perfect; I love this palette to bits and I think all girls would love to have one in their make-up collection.
4. Laura Mercier Crème Brulee Hand Crème: Lots of bloggers and Youtubers have been raving about Laura Mercier's body & bath collection for so long and I have honestly fell in love with it straight away after I've smelt it. I think this will be a great stocking filler!
5. Shu Uemura Tint In Gelato in AT01: I don't know if this should be a stocking filler or a gift. It is a bit expensive to be a stocking filler but I think this is a lovely gift in general because it is bright red lipstick/tint (which is perfect for Christmas may I add) and it is a nice and creamy matte lipstick/tint and totally worth the money.
6. Casio watch (A163WA-1QES): By far my most favourite watch! I think anyone will love it; it's affordable and stylish and just awesome!
7. Zara Structured Coat: If you are living in the UK then I think this will be a great present. You can wear anything with it and still look nice. It's one of those winter must haves.
* Disclaimer: I am not paid or sponsored to write this post.